Getting back to reading

Sometimes I need to take a break from reading. I needed to take a break during the last couple months of my master's program. I was reading so much for classes that I just couldn't imagine wanting to sit down with a book after. I wanted to either get out and do something active or watch tv and not think too much.

Now its time to get back. These are the next 5 books on my reading list. What are you reading? I love recommendations!

1.  Attached: The new science of adult attachment (I started this awhile ago and never finished, time to finish)


 2. The God Who Weeps: How Mormonism Makes Sense of Life, This book got great reviews!


 3. The Screwtape Letters, I have had this book on my shelf for months CS Lewis is always a good read

 4. Here Comes Everybody


 5. The Great Influenza: another one I started awhile ago and want to finish


I have only read 9 books this year, witch a goal of reading 50, I need to get to it if I am going to make that! Any recommendations?



No comments