No good deed goes unpunished

I am obviously still on my WICKED high. But I want to write my thoughts on this topic.

"Was I really seeking good, or just seeking attention"

I think this is a question I HAVE to ask myself.

To me serving others is a very important thing. Giving of yourself is important. But I think there can be very selfish reasons for serving people. I think I have had selfish reasons for helping out in the past. Whether that has been to make myself feel better or to get attention.

For example, sometimes when I serve others I notice I cannot stop bringing it up after the fact, which is definitely for attention. My goal is to serve more and talk about it less. To really do it for other people and not for myself.

I miss WICKED already!!! Here's to hoping it comes back soon :)


This weekend was so fun, I was sad when it ended. We spent sunday at Travis' parents house where we played with nieces and ate good food. I love that I inherited nieces when Travis and I got married, they are so adorable. And love me more than Travis :)





No comments