Shop Stevie Rep!

I have decided to become a rep for Shop Stevie! I absolutely love their clothes and think you will too!

Travis and I decided together that this was a pretty low risk way for us to take a chance and try our hand at running a business. I've always wanted to try owning my own business and this is the first opportunity that has felt right for us. 

One of the things that got me really excited to get involved with Shop Stevie is that they are NOT running as a multi level marketing company. If someone wanted to sign up as a rep there is not a way for them to be under me or down the line from me. I would not make money from someone I helped to sign up as a rep, so I will never pressure someone into starting this up themselves. This is seriously one of the major things that sold me. I also have no quotas, recurring minimum inventory purchases, etc. this will give me the freedom to run this business in the best way i see fit and allow it to grow naturally and not out of force. 

First and foremost this is a hobby, something that we will learn and grow from and can work on together. I will never pressure someone to buy something, host a pop up shop, etc. I just don't see the point in alienating friends and family to help my business grow.  

This side business will be in addition to my current job at Qualtrics. I plan on doing Shop Stevie around my schedule at Qualtrics to answer questions, fullfill orders, and help my customers find clothes they love! So expect early morning, lunchtime and evening replies :) 

I launch as a rep 8/29. With my website and inventory going up hopefully by 8/30. Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you so much for your love and support!



Follow along to get updates on inventory, giveaways (we have an Instagram giveaway starting 8/29), sales, etc
Instagram: @iess.stevierep
Facebook page: jess.stevierep
Website: jess.stevierep.com

No comments