July Goals



Holy mackerel we are already a week into July, where does the time go??

June Goals
1. Create a cleaning schedule for the house.
I did create a schedule. I figured out what needs to be cleaned weekly, monthly and yearly. 
2. Read 5 books
On my fifth book of the month, the commute is really helping with this. 
3. Save up 5K for a new car, budget! 
Done. Car bought, faster than we thought. 
4. Plan a house warming party/learn how to use our ice cream maker
Yes and yes. See pictures here
5. Figure out some fun summer adventures around our new diggs. 
Yes, made an awesome summer bucket list, see here

July Goals
1. Figure out a half marathon schedule and get to it. 
2. Read 5 books
3. Find ways to be more intentional in my relationships (spend less time on social media and more time talking to people) and doing service.
4. Re-get-to know my brother who gets home from his 2 year LDS mission in Spain next week!
5. Check 5 things off summer adventure list!


No comments