December Goals


Its December, what the heck. This year Flew, its almost over. Gotta soak up the last of 2015 while I still can!

November Goals:
1. Plan work for the holidays, don't let it take over, I need work life balance.
Did it! Didn't work at all on the 3 days I took off for Thanksgiving and it was amazing.
2. Have more intentional conversations, without my phone in hand checking email.
Still working on this email and Facebook are so addictive. 
3. Make my faith, husband, and family a priority over my job.
Definitely made this happen, October was all about my job, November was a detox. 
4. Overall- relax, it will all work out.
Check! 
5. Christmas shop! And set up decorations AFTER thanksgiving.


Check! All Christmas presents bought! Christmas decor post coming soon! 

December Goals:
1. Plan work so I can take off Christmas break
2. Do some good in the world (volunteer, donate, etc)
3. Exercise 3+ times a week
4. Blog more of our memories
5. Host a fabulously fun Christmas party :) 

Besides the snow I think December is going to be amazing! 


No comments