He's a graduate!

My handsome man is now a BYU alumnus!! I couldn't be prouder of him!! It was so fun going to his graduation and just celebrating him all day. We started out the day doing nothing all morning, which was nice. For lunch we had Pizza Factory in Pleasant Grove with my family. I don't know why I don't go there more often. Their breadsticks are to die for.

Then it was off to see the boy walk. Isn't he a cutie.











Afterwords we went to Wells fargo to pick up some money for our trip. It was a nightmare of course. We got stuck there for 2 hours and they didn't even have all of the money I had ordered. I was SO PISSED. We ran home to finish packing and were super rushed to get to dinner with Travis' parents.

We had a lovely dinner at a steak house and then his parents took us straight to the airport to embark on the best graduation trip ever, more on that later!


No comments