Europe trip 2016, where we are going!


London 2012

I love traveling, a lot. I've told Travis from the beginning that if we live in Utah we will be traveling a lot so I don't go too stir crazy. Our big trip this year will be a two and a half week Europe trip in the Spring! I cannot wait! Its been 4 years since I've been to Europe and I've been itching to go back ever since. This will be a first for Travis, I am so excited to show him what Europe has to offer and experience new places together.

These are the current plans, subject to change since we haven't booked anything but our roundtrip flights from the US at this point ($58, I'll tell that story soon).

Here is the itinerary:

London, England: 4 days
Zurich, Switzerland/Southern Germany 2.5 days
Florence, Italy: 3 days
Cinque Terre, Italy: 3 days
Madrid, Spain: 2.5 days

I've been to London, but last time we only spent 24 hours in the city because we stayed with one of my mom's good friends in Cheltenham, a couple hours outside of London, for a couple days instead. I am ready to really explore for real this time. We plan on going to at least one show, soaking in all the harry potter  sites, and touristing it up with our good friends who will be there with us.

All of the other cities we will be visiting are completely new to me, which has me stoked to no end.

Have you been to any of these places? I need tips! Tell me what I have to see :)

No comments