Ballet West: Romeo and Juliet





This weekend I got to have a little girls afternoon with my mom and sister. My mom got us fourth row tickets to Ballet West’s performance of Romeo and Juliet. We first stopped for lunch at one of my all time favorites, Blue Lemon. I got the coconut curry chicken, and it hit the spot. That sauce is so flavorful! 

Then we headed off to visit my cousin and her baby Evelyn who is in the NICU for being born at 30 weeks. If you haven’t seen the Gofundme I set up for them please read and share and donate if you can! They are going to have a mountain of medical bills when they are discharged. Little Evie's health problems will also continue once they leave. 

Next we headed to the Ballet! In middle school I was enrolled in ballet and pointe and absolutely loved it. We couldn’t afford to keep going with it when we moved back to California, but it will always have a special place in my heart. I loved the 3 hours of silence, where we watched these incredible dancers show off their skills and tell this classic story. 

It was so fun to spend the whole afternoon with my mom and sis, I love them both so much! 


No comments