Steven Tyler Concert




Last week, my company was hosting its annual users conference! This year the concert was Steven Tyler. 

Now I am not gonna lie, I was super disappointed when they announced Stephan Tyler as the entertainment, last years Journey concert was just so fun! But I was in for a surprise. We invited Travis’ best friend from high school and his fiancé, and had a blast!  Not only did Steven Tylers rendition of “I don’t want to miss a thing” sound as good or better than the recorded version from his days with Aerosmith, but he was so fun to watch! 

This guy is in his late sixties and literally running around the stage for 2.5 hours. I don’t know how he does it! He was making faces at the camera, had his tasseled microphone and was walking around in basically a pirate shirt jack sparrow style all night. 

Thanks Qualtrics for another fun experience! 

No comments