Europe tour wrap up, where I want to go next


It was so fun reminiscing about my Europe trip, I needed to get those memories and pictures down before I forgot everything. I love traveling so much, and I can't wait for all of the trips in the future. Coming up next in April: Europe tour round two!!!

All Europe posts linked below:

London, England
Cheltenham, England
Brussles, Belgium
Berlin, Germany
Munich, Germany
Lucerne/Zug Switzerland
Paris, France Part 1
Paris, France Part 2
Milan, Italy
Venice, Italy
Verona, Italy 
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece

I also have a wish list of places I want to visit next:
Spain (Included on this years Europe trip)
Costa Rica 
The UK: England, Ireland, Scotland.
South America: Paraguay, Peru, Brazil
Santorini, Greece
Australia/New Zealand
China
Thailand
Egypt
Kawaii, Hawaii
Outerbanks, NC
San Fransisco
Waco, Texas
Orlando, Florida (Disney and Harry Potter World)

And a million other places I can't think of right now. Whats on your bucket list?


No comments