Qualtrics ski day 2016






Last week my work had its annual ski day for the Engineering team, yes I am technically on the engineering team. haha 

I slept in and left my house around 10. Got to the mountain and skied for about an hour before I went to get my free lunch. After hanging out with some coworkers at lunch I went down two more runs and went home early. It was a gorgeous day! and I loved being able to unwind and just have some fun in the middle of the week. I also totally fit in with my subaru. 

When I got home it was about 55 degrees and sunny so I washed my car! I got a ton done when I got home. For some reason I am way more productive when the sun is still out. Its one of the many reasons why I hate winter. When I get home at 6pm and its already dark out I’m like screw it I’m watching 4 hours of Netflix. 

Hope you are having a great week! Im stoked for the weekend. We got invited to brunch at someone in our neighborhoods house and Im kind of excited, we need to meet more people. 


No comments