6 months of bliss

I cannot even believe it has been 6 months since we got married, 6 months?! really?! that flew by.

So much has happened in the last 6 months:

- Travelled to California for our Honeymoon
- Moved into our new apartment
- Started school
- I started my job with Orca Health
- Travis got his internship at Actavis
- Finished school (I graduated, for real two months later:D)
- Vacationed in Cancun, Mexico
- Lost my job at Orca
- Defended my thesis
- Accepted a job with Qualtrics

A lot right?!?! and that is just the big stuff. I love our little life together. It's fun, exciting, relaxing, and loving.

I can't believe what a whirlwind the last 6 months have been, I have never had so much fun in my life. I can't wait for whatever comes next!!!

We will be celebrating by having a little weekend getaway in Salt Lake :)

Now I will annoyingly post a bajillion pictures of our wedding





















































No comments