Farmers markets and double dates




Went to the farmers market... twice. Once with Age and her boyf and once with my baby for lunch. I got some super pretty fresh cut lavender the first go around, it makes our room smell so good!!! Afterrwords Tavis and I headed over for some sweet burrito. OMGosh that crap is good. A little pricey, but i dont think i'll be able to say no next time I see it. After lunch I went shopping with my sister-in-law and basically bought nothing. wasnt in the mood I guess. Next we doubled at Ruby River Steakhouse, which was delicious :) We went to JC Penny after and got a fathers day present for my dad, some new placemats (I am in love with them, they look like wood!) and then my sister-in-law went to her house to make a pie while the boys watched soccer at our place.

I have been watching way too much HGTV lately and so now I just want to completely finish decorating our apartment. I'm getting there. I need a few more things for our wall above our kitchen table, above our tv, some pillows for the couch, and some cute trinkets for our side tv stand.

No comments