JELLIES


I found the most amazing thing yesterday.... JELLIES. Like super legit, almost exactly what I had when I was 4 years old jellies. You better believe I got the clear sparkly ones. :) I dont know if anything could have made me happier. My favorite part is that my sister got some too and her response was these are the shoes of my childhood and I guess your teenage years? I was like woahhhhh jellies were cool WAY before you were even born.

My sister Katelyn and I went shopping, cuz we haven't hung out with just us in a long time, and of course shopping was the answer. There wasn't really anything I needed, but I got a few things anyways. I got a blue leather pair of sandals, and a denim shirt. 

The rest of the day was spent working on my Report, I thought i'd be done by now too, turns out the answer is no. Hopefully tomorrow will be pretty much my last day working on this thing. When travis got home we ate this deliciousness. Travis now wants it for every meal. 

Then we watched the Lakehouse and lazily drifted off to sleep. 


No comments