Thankful 13


Seeing as I am running a half marathon tomorrow I thought the title Thankful 13 was appropriate.

I could probably make a list a mile long, but I just wanted to outline the 13 things I am most thankful for right now. There is so much in my life to be grateful for!

1. My faith and Savior
I couldn't do anything without the Sacrifice the Savior made for me. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and my knowledge of his plan.

2. My incredibly loving and patient husband
This guy is awesome. I don't know what I would do without him, he makes me life so much more fun and interesting.

3. My amazing family that I get to live so close to
While I don't love living in Utah, I do love being close to my family. Being the oldest you don't always get to see your siblings grow up like I have been able to. My mom is also one of my best friends!

4. A healthy body (so I can do things like run and yoga)
I feel so blessed to be so healthy and able to do everything I love because of it.

5. Friends
My friends are amazing, and I have had a lot of opportunities to make new ones lately.

6. My incredibly fun and challenging job
In case you're new here, I LOVE MY JOB! its the best place to work and I love what I do!

7. Holidays
I love the holidays, especially christmas. The spirit of giving, treats, movies, family etc. Mmmmm Cant get enough!

8. Heaters
I honestly don't know what I would do without heaters. I am ALWAYS cold. I can't imagine living in a time before heaters.

9. Food
I LOVE food. I love cooking it, eating it, and sharing it. I am one of those people that is always thinking about the next meal.

10. Dessert
Chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa are my favorite.

11. Comfy Sweaters
I have been living in the 4 sweaters I own. I am obsessed with Jcrew factory sweaters lately. They are comfy, cozy, and fun!

12. Books
While I have been not such an avid reader the past month or two, reading is one of my favorite things in the world. I don't understand people who don't like to read. They are straight up crazy.

13. Kisses
I love kisses. Especially kissing my hot husband!
Seasons with the Strattons

No comments