Looking back: Tour through Europe with my best friend

Once upon a time ago in 2012 I was lucky enough to go on a dream trip with my best friend Adrienne.

All my life i'd wanted to visit Europe, and I knew id have to pay the way to get there. I worked all through college, and saved my money up with the hope that i'd get to go! I was so lucky that right when I wanted and was able to go my best friend was finishing up teaching english in Ukraine and wanted to see Western Europe before she left!

We spent a little over a month in Europe and in that time visited 7 countries. It was AWESOME. It was one of the best trips of my life. Adrienne and I had a complete blast touring, traveling, reading, having deep conversations, and just experiencing Europe.

My whole trip cost around $4500. My plane tickets to and from Europe were a little over $1600 by themselves (We went right before the Summer Olympics in London so it was a little more expensive than normal) so we were able to do our actual travel pretty cheap!

Itinerary:
London, England
Cheltenham, England
Brussels, Belgium
Berlin, Germany
Munich, Germany
Zugg, Switzerland
Paris, France
Milan, Italy
Venice, Italy
Verona, Italy
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece

Check back, each week for posts about these amazing places! First stop: London, England!



4 comments

  1. Soooooo SO jealous you visited all of these places! <3

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was seriously so fun!! and Europe can be pretty affordable if you do it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I LOVE to travel- I've been to Ireland 3x but that's it as far as Europe goes, and it is a phenomenal place! Did you have a favorite? So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to go to Ireland!!! I really liked Greece, but that was probably just because it was at the end of our vacation and it was nice to just chill on beaches at that point. haha I also was obsessed with Paris and loved everywhere in Italy besides Milan! Check back every Friday for a new city!

    ReplyDelete