February Goals


Most people start January with fresh perspective and time to really goal set and get into it. I am starting in February. January was a horribly busy month at work. I worked 60-80 hours every week. I am also clearly getting excited about our trip in April, I can't wait for the Ocean!! 

January Goals
1. Ski once with the husband and try to enjoy it
Didn't have time for this, he went a couple times by himself tho.
2. Start learning the guitar (5 chords) baby steps
I did learn and practice 5 chords, but definitely not enough to really make them stick.
3. Go to yoga 3 times a week
I only didn't hit this goal one week out of the month :)
4. Get back to posting 3-4 times a week on the blog
Fail when I ran out of scheduled posts. 
5. Read at least 5 new books on my kindle :) 
I read 4/5 and started 3 new books. WIN. 

My Goals for February are much the same as for Jan, but I couldn't be more excited :) 

February goals
1. Practice the guitar 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes
2. Go skiing once and like it
3. Stop bringing work home, instead plan Philippines trip
4. Read 5 new books
5. Exercise 3+times per week

I really want to slow down and have more fun in February. What are your goals for the month?

9 comments

  1. I'm so impressed that you finished four books in January! Keep up the great work! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am a huge reader, my goal for the year is 50, so I'm on track!! I just got a kindle which makes it even easier to tote a book around with me at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What books are you hoping to read? I am hoping to read 4 books this month. :) I love how well you did on your yoga goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exercise seems to always end up on my goal list too.
    Also, so impressive that you read four books last month. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I am about halfway through Yes Please by Amy Pohler (its hilarious), next on my list are Wild by Cheryl Strayed, One Nation by Ben Carson. I also want to finish two books Ive been reading for too long and not finished: The Screwtape letters, and total money makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a public health grad so a healthy lifestyle will ALWAYS be a priority for me. Exercise makes me feel better and do better in life! haha Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Please! is on my list right now. I just haven't gotten in to it yet. I'm glad to know you think it's hilarious! The Screwtape Letters is a heavy, but wonderful read. I hope you finish it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are quite an accomplisher (if that's a word! lol) Thank you for sharing your goals, Jess -- How is guitar going? What books are on your Kindle reading list? I hope February has been super fun for you so far!
    Blessings,
    ~Andrea || Mitchael Journey #friendswithgoals || My Monthly Goals

    ReplyDelete
  9. If its not, it should be! haha guitar hasn't been going well in February so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get some practice in this week and next! Right now I am reading "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed, One Nation by Ben Carson. I also want to finish two books Ive been reading for too long and not finished: The Screwtape letters, and total money makeover!

    ReplyDelete