Summer Adventures


The weather is finally starting to feel like summer, which means summer bucket list right? Sunday I couldn't sleep in past 8 so I laid in bed and looked up things to do this summer. I love having a fun list of things to do, especially to look at when I am not feeling especially creative.

1. Sundance Zipline
2. $5 tuesday at Larry H miller Megaplex movies.
3. Foot golf
4. Boating
5. State fair
6. New hike
7. Picnic
8. Temple trip
9. Overnight camping/boating trip
10. Try new donut place (Beyond Glaze)
11. Alpine slide
12. Real Salt Lake game
13. Salt Lake Farmers market
14. Aquarium
15. Antelope Island
16. Regular golf
17. Outdoor movie in the park
18. See a play
19. Disneyland
20. Housewarming party
21. Go to a drive in movie

Im sure I will add to this list, but I am excited with what I have come up so far! Its gonna be an amazing summer!

No comments