Weekend Shenanigans







This weekend was a blast! Friday night we chilled at home, made dinner together and such (pretty much we just want to chill at our house all the time since we are never there.) 

Then Saturday we woke up bright and early to go boating with a bunch of friends (Travis lives for summer boating adventures). It was a long fun day on the water. I got more sunburned on the boat after 6 hours than I did any day in the Philippines. But I got back into wake boarding and travis showed off his skills after letting everyone else take a ride. 

One scary moment. Our good friends bought their new super fancy SLR camera on the boat and a huge wave came over and drenched it. I about cried for them, but they were able to fix it by leaving it in rice for a night. Rice works miracles. 

After boating we went to get some mexican food with said friends. We were starving and it really hit the spot. 

Sunday we had Travis cousins farewell and a big family party at my parents house. Plus I got to wear this dress. Kind of obsessed with it. Most comfortable thing on the planet. Bought from Roolee, I follow them on instagram and when they posted it I fell in love and had to have it. Its my first maxi dress ever too! 

No comments