Happy birthday to me!

I am now 24 years old. To most people this isn't an old age, but I remember being little thinking anyone at my stage of life being old. Things have changed a lot in the last year.

Travis graduated
We travelled around the world to the Philippines
Travis started his real job
We bought a house
I had my 1 year work anniversary
Both our brothers got home from missions and so much more.

I can't wait to see what this year has in store!

I was incredibly spoiled for my birthday. Seriously. Its amazing to me how much bigger my birthday is with a husband and inlaws, even in law grandparents that give me gifts!

Highlights:
The year long rec center passes Travis got me ( I want to go everyday!!!)
The bed frame my inlaws got me. Its beautiful.
Shopping with my mom and sister.
Going to birthday lunch with my friend Chelsee.
Finally finding a cute vase and Faux flowers for my table.




I am so lucky to have so many people that love and celebrate with me.

No comments