A hockey weekend





This weekend we did something a little different, we went to a hockey game with our friends Jaimie and Geoff. It was way more fun than I expected! Hockey is fast paced and violent! So much slamming into walls if you know what I mean. We also got some delicious Mexican food with these guys and they cracked me up the entire time. I especially loved their dance moves.

I love seeing all my Salt Lake friends. When friends move up to Salt Lake it feels like they basically moved to Alaska. Which is stupid. haha I aim to be a better friend.

The rest of the weekend was pretty chill. The highlight was reading outside on our grass and getting so hot I had to go inside. HELLO SPRING


2 comments

  1. Totally! I was only disappointed I didn't get to see a hockey fight haha

    ReplyDelete