Life lately

Its been a crazy last couple of weeks. Lot of fun, lot of busy, and a little heartbreak. 

We’ve had some fun weeks lately celebrating Travis and my dads birthdays, Babysitting (and making up new games like stroller soccer), Hiking, seeing insurgent, eating delicious foods etc. 

On my Dads birthday I found out that my grandma had a heart attack. Which is quite literally heartbreaking. It was a sucky birthday for my dad. Luckily she was able to get in and have surgery and she seems to be recovering well! Thanks goodness. When my mom told me I didn’t know how to react. I have been so lucky in my life to not deal with much death or serious sickness in my family. But with grandparents getting older, this is more of an inevitability. It reminded me to be present with my family and enjoy and be grateful that I am so close to all of my family right now. 

This week has also been kind of a bummer, because i’ve managed to get sick again. I feel awful. And I haven't been able to visit my grandma because of it. Hopefully I can get better soon! 


Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps for the win!


I think the world is going to be taken by a storm with stroller soccer, Saylor at least thought it was hilarious


This is the extent of birthday pictures. Travis hates his birthday and pictures so I was nice this year. 



Hike up hors trail Falls with these lovely people. 


My dad is getting so old but he sure doesn't look like it or act like it! 



1 comment

  1. Sorry to hear you are sick, but on the bright side the food looks yummy!
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete