Europe tour 2012: Paris, France Part 2




















Looking through these pictures makes me teary eyed. I miss Paris so much.

To the time we were in Awe of Versaille. The rooms, the gardens, the clouds.

To the times we read books in some of the coolest places in the world.

To the time we ate Chipotle in Paris because we were craving the american classics.

To the time we wandered into St. Chapelle and had our minds blown by a chapel of stained glass.

To the time we were severely underwhelmed by the Arc De Triumphe. We got off the subway, took a picture, and got right back on.

The the Eiffel tower, my favorite piece of architecture in the world.

Paris was quite literally a place of my dreams... even if the subways were stinky, crowded, and scary!


9 comments

  1. Paris is on my list of places I MUST visit. Thanks for sharing glimpses of your trip! Looking forward to checking out the rest of your Euro trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Versailles blew me away. It's so beautiful and grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so lucky! this all looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really was. I saved up all through college and was so blessed to have jobs all during that time and super cheap college tuition that allowed me to take this trip when I graduated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I could have walked through those gardens for days! SO GORGEOUS. Where else have you travelled??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris is an obsession now. Which was unexpected for me :) I post about it every Friday! Still a bunch of cities to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are making my desire to go to Paris turn into a NEED to go to Paris! Also, I had no clue that there was a Chipotle there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh I know.. I need to go back so bad!!!! haha yeah we happened upon it and were like yeah this is happening. My friend had been out of the states for over 6 months and was craving anything remotely american. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos!! The Eiffel Tower always looks overwhelmingly magnificent.

    ReplyDelete