Movie nights/lunches/basketball parties




We had a busy weekend, as always. We try to pack everything fun on the weekend since we are too busy during the week to have fun ;)

Friday night Travis had an intramural Football game. While he was gone I prepped for the movie night we were hosting at our house. We got a cleanflixed version of The Shashank Redemption about a month ago, and since we first watched it Travis has wanted everyone to experience it (it is the top ranked movie of all time on IMDB).

I didn't get any pics of our beautiful guests or the makeshift seating, but that means we were having too much fun right? I was told I got the PERFECT movie night snacks. Homeade popcorn, wild berry skittles, and peanut butter m&ms.

Saturday was full of basketball, Travis had intramurals and then we went to my cousins to watch the BYU Gonzaga game. I was happy to chat the entire time with the other wives there. I really don't enjoy watching sports on TV. It was a happy night seeing as BYU won!

I also had lunch with my long lost friend amanada. I don't know what it is about moving to salt lake, but every time my friends have done that I never see them anymore. That 35 minutes ruins our friendship. Haha. She came to provo and we went out for mexican food. She recently got engaged so obviously we needed to talk. 2 hours later....whoops. haha

Sunday we had dinner at Travis' parents and celebrated his moms birthday!

Weekends are the best. I can't wait for the next one!


1 comment

  1. Seriously though, there's no way you can go wrong with wild berry skittles and peanut butter m&ms!!

    ReplyDelete