1/24/13


Tonight was the lady antebellum concert. It was incredible.... To be expected! They were even better than 2 years ago when I went!


The trip started with a little dinner at olive garden, yum. Then led to using our new frontrunner passes, adventure! 


Travis was just as excited as I was... 



Then we met up with some of my salt lake friends who just happened to be there as well! Love and miss them, salt lake feels so far away even tho I'm there 2 days a week for work. 


 their openers were jana kramer who i liked a few songs from, and kip moore who i only enjoyed one song from. Lady A played all of their hits and some new songs. My favorite song of the night was, "we owned the night" because Travis got so into it, it's the only song he really likes from lady A. It was basically the last song, so we left on a good note! 


Laughs


No comments