Our little home 1/11/13

I surprisingly have taken a lot of pride in our new little apartment, and so has Travis. I especially have loved decorating it. There is a ton of wall space in this apartment, which I haven't quite finished with yet (waiting on 2 more canvas 16x20 pictures and a wall hanging coat rack)

We had a housewarming party with some of our closest friends, the guest list was small because the apartment is TINY, but it was a lot of fun! We had J-dawgs and wedding cake (costco chocolate cake, really the only way to go). We talked and laughed and had a great time. Unfortunately I am a nerd and totally forgot to take pictures so I only got one of me and Travis!



Here are some pictures of the basically finished product. I love our home!!!











2 comments

  1. such a lovely home!! i love that you had a housewarming party, i've always wanted to do that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It was really fun, right after we got married and moved in. We ate leftover wedding cake and jdawgs! I can't wait to have one in a real house :)

    ReplyDelete