Honeymoon

We were very lucky that my in-laws were able and willing to send us on a wonderful honeymoon! We spent two nights at the Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake, then weflew to San Diego California to stay at the Leowis in Coronado Bay.

This song pretty much describes our weekend in San Diego


It was so beautiful in San diego in the 70's most of the week. I loved being with my new husband and just having so much time together, away from the normal distractions of life.

We went to the pool, the beach, Disneyland, did some California shopping, and went to the movies. We also ate a lot of really good food!!!  My favorite being Pick up stix!

Here are some pictures from the trip:
















I have more on my camera I will  have to upload later.

Can't believe I have been married for 2 weeks now. It feels like this has been forever, and everyday flies by because life together is so much fun!!!

No comments