3/17/14

Mondays are fun huh? Luckily I get to sleep in on Mondays so it is pretty alright.

I spent most of the day at work, where I got crap done. Then came home to my wonderful husband who had gone grocery shopping. We cooked dinner together :) we made this thing called gnocchi's its an Italian dish that Travis ate in Paraguay on occasion. They look kind of weird but they are DELICIOUS. We put marinara sauce on them. YUM.

After dinner we headed to my family's house to finish celebrating Travis' birthday (my parents gift for him hadn't come till that afternoon. They got him an awesome watch! its seriously way cool. They were super worried he wouldn't like it.



Then we headed to magelby's so they could finally eat dinner and me and travis coule get birthday dessert. It was a fun night

No comments