3/9/14

I am still sick, coughing up a storm so I didn't go to church today. The good news is that our internet and TV went out during the 3 hours by myself.... gah. what did people do before internet??? just kidding. haha

I worked on thank you notes and got ready for the day. After Travis got home we took a nap and headed over to my parents. My mom is out of town so my dad cooked. I was so impressed. I don't think he has cooked for us, like a real meal for probably 5 years. It turned out to be delicious, bad move dad now we know you are capable.


We hung out with my family (Crocket, paper football, and mini door basketball were some of the activities of the night) and Travis made chocolate chip cookies with my moms new kitchen aid. She got silver. Who gets silver when they pick out such a beautiful appliance? BORING. part of the charm are all the fun color options.


Anyways, we got home and put laundry away and went to bed. Sort of. We ended up talking for a couple of hours about all sorts of random stuff. I love my husband so much. I also love our accidental long late night talks :)

No comments