3/7/14

Well I am still sick.

I took my test yesterday in 20 minutes, and I am pretty sure I rocked it, at least got a B, which in this class is more than okay with me.

I went to work and we met about the grant we are working on. My part was already completely finished. I was the only one who didn't procrastinate haha. So I go the lovely task of doing all of the edits and stuff. Around 3:30 I was hacking up a storm and I had very concerned coworkers give me medicine, ask me if I was okay and then politely tell me to go home. haha

I went home, worked for a couple more hours and then watched Gravity with my honey. It was alright.

The next morning I woke up at 5 am and was coughing so hard. I got up to go sit on the couch because I could tell there was no going back to sleep for me and I didnt want to bother Travis. He heard me grab my stuff and was like, what are you doing? I told him and he said no I am fine come back to bed. He cuddled me and in between my fits of coughing and crying told me everything was going to be alright. He is my sweetheart. I was able to fall asleep sitting up for another hour.


When Travis got up for school he convinced me to make a doctors appt. and I did. The doctor was awesome and gave me a diagnosis and some medicine to get better and for my cough. My favorite part of my treatment plan that he described was that my husband had to give me massages, cook, and do all the dishes until I was better :) haha!!

I had to miss my cohort party because I didn't feel very good and didn't want to make anyone sick, which was a bummer. But travis and I watched a couple movies and he made me chicken noodle soup. We went to sleep around 9:30 and I slept for a full 8 hours. I feel much better today! hopefully I can get some stuff done finally :) 


No comments