4/12/14

Today was A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

I finished my systematic review. This means one of my 4 jobs is basically over. HALLELUJAH.

Another great thing is that I got to see lots of people I love. I had two bridal showers this afternoon.





The first was my amazing Friend Jaimie's shower. My friends Stacia and Marisa planned it brilliantly. It was the cutest shower i have ever been too, and with the best food. So much to choose from! I haven't laughed so much in a while.



Next I headed over to my cousin Bryce's fiancé Melissa's shower. Melissa and I are actually friends outside of that. We took ballet together about a year ago, and have been friends through the thick and thin of Bryce and her relationship. I got the happy surprise of seeing my Aunt Karen who I don't get to see very often. I also got to meet a bunch of Melissa's family and friends.

When Travis got home we headed to try Mountain West Burrito, people have been raving about it and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I don't know if we got the wrong things, but I did not think it was that great, especially for how expensive it was. Then we cleaned and watched house while I worked. Wonderful saturday night right?

No comments