4/5/13


This has been one of the more stressful weeks of my life. I worked about 50 hours a week trying to get the grant submitted. The budget was giving me the most grief. I cried twice this weekend and was mean to much husband. I was just so worried about failing at my first project you know? The good news is that around 5pm yesterday we submitted. The bad news is that we had some dates wrong on the budget (of course) so it didn't submit correctly yet. Now we have to figure out how we edit it. YAY.

In other news its conference! Conference weekend is one of the bests. I love hearing the prophet and apostles give us timely advice and counsel on what we need to do. I also love hanging out with my family in pjs and eating delicious cinnamon rolls. Also we get to see a ton of family at my grandmas tonight. I didn't get to go to the last family gathering because I was sick so I am stoked :)


We also hung out with my brother and sister-in-law chuck and brittany. We went to jdawgs with them and rode their new bikes around orem after conference. Then Travis had the priesthood session so I hung out with my mom and sister. We purchased wicked tickets for july and got pedicures, did a little shopping, and got frozen yogurt. I'd say it was a good de-stressing night.


No comments