4/18/14

It was a lonnnnngggg day.

It started at 9am studying for my GIS final in the Lab with my BFF Amanda. she left at 10 for an appointment and I was left to study by myself for another hour, and what did I do? well I looked at some blogs, reviewed Facebook, took a walk around the track, basically everything except studying haha.



The good news is my final took me less than 15 minutes and I am pretty sure I aced it despite skipping 4 questions (there were two bonus questions so they even out right). I was the first one in the class done, a regular occurrence, I am a fast test taker, and I was out of there. FORVER. I NEVER HAVE TO USE GIS AGAIN UNLESS I WANT TO. What a relief. That was one of the most annoying classes I have ever taken. ugh. Its over. It was also the last final of my life :) such a happy day.

I came home and cooked myself a delicious 2 cheese quesadilla and made some guac. I love huac more than anything if you didn't already know that.

Next I headed over to the women's expo to meet my new co-worker and to work the booth for 7 hours, by myself. Pretty scary for a first day. I didn't expect what was going to happen. We had a booth in like the worst spot possible, in the walkway where everyone has blinders and is like "don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact." There were a lot of interested people who seemed to loe the cause and took a business card to look it up online, but no one bought anything. For the 9 hours we were at the expo no one bought a single thing. DEPRESSING.


I think the big thing is that most people who come to an expo aren't there to spend a lot of money, they are there to find good deals. The only good things that came out of my shift was meeting my lovely co-worker Janelle who I now want to be best friends with and this lady who owns a spa wanting to get the product for their spa! Hopefully that works out and brings in a lot of business!


Afterwords I grabbed som rumbi (they were out of vegetables which was disappointing but I was starving) and headed over to my brother and sister in laws house to play Risk. It was my first time playing risk and guess what, WORLD DOMINATION from this girl. Yeah I cleaned the floor with all those boys. Also, I love risk now.

No comments