4/20/14

What an amazing Easter Sunday, the sun was shining and we got to take my siblings to our home ward cuz my mom was out of town and my dad is in a BYU bishopric. I love coming to the ward where I met my sweetie! Everyone came and asked us how married life was etc. etc.


After church we read for a while and then colored eggs until my mom got home so we could start the Easter hunt. 

His: The Maze Runner, Hers: The Rational Optimist

Travis and I got to hide the eggs for my siblings. Pretty sure there are a bunch still left out there.... haha we are such good hiders. Then we headed to my grandmas for a delicious dinner. Ham, potatoes, veggies, rolls, and strawberry shortcake, mmmmmm! 

I just want to say how amazing this day is. How important this holiday is. Easter is the celebration of Christ's resurrection. Because of him I can repent and life forever with God and my family. I don't think i will ever be able to live up to this amazing gift that Christ has given me, but I sure am going to try my best! 

Hope you had a great Easter Sunday too! 

No comments