5/15/14



This is probably one of the hardest things for me to do, even though I believe it so strongly

I got some incredible news today. I found out a paper I worked on last year will be published in the scientific journal "Health" in their May edition. This may not be a big deal to most people, but this is something that has been on my bucket list since I decided on public health as my major 4 years ago! ahhhh!!!! I am so excited. I'll post the link soon. The title is, "Share Videos, Not Pills: A Content Analysis of Prescription Drug Abuse PSA's on Youtube for the Presence of Behavior Change Theory."

There were so many great moments from today, here is my top 5

1. Being asked by a co-worker, woah how did you get so tan??
2. Being published in a real life scientific journal
3. Art city donuts with my girls
4. My new Threads (The Shine Project) jewelry and ballerina skirt came in the mail
5. Girls Night!!





So many little moments of Joy during this hard week. I know I am being blessed.



Miles this week: 4
Miles this year: 27

I also rode about 5 miles on my bike this week!

No comments