5/19/14


Today I started off the day with Soccer class, where I had an incredible assist in our scrimmage. I am actually starting to not be horrible!! YAY!! 

Afterwards I biked home and packed all of our stuff. We are staying at my parents to take care of my siblings while they are on vacation till Saturday! I took my mom and her friend Gigi to the airport in the morning, then came home and applied for 39085093 jobs. Really just 10 but it felt like a million. 

I can't wait for the Bachellorette tonight. It's my guilty pleasure. Some people are surprised when I tell them that I watch and love it! haha I don't know why you wouldn't, its incredibly entertaining. 

I have been reminiscing about this amazing day today. Travis and I met August of 2006. started dating on May 7, 2013. We were engaged September 20, 2013. We got married December 28, 2013. We have known each other for almost 8 years. We have been together for over a year, and almost married for 6 months. TIME FLIES. I love this man more today than on the day we were married. He is my favorite person in the whole world!!!! 



Also, I love this picture so much. I wish I had gotten it blown up!!! 





No comments