5/21/14


Today as my husband left for his internship he whispered to me, "take things slow today, enjoy yourself." He's a sweetie, and knows that it takes a lot for me to chill. So I decided that was what I was going to do :)



I went to soccer class, went running with the dog, took a shower and got ready, ate some lunch, and did stuff of the computer (like reading my cousins self published book cover to cover, review coming soon!). Then I picked up kids and headed over to my friend Hailey's house. Hailey and her husband just bought a cute little townhouse in our ward that will be ready in August. I can't wait for them to move in!!! We chatted while her 1 year old, Saylor, was taking a nap. When she woke up we took her on a walk to the park. It was so much fun!

Then I came home and took the kids to more stuff. Travis got home and we decided to go out for dinner since the kids were all gone. We went to this mexican restaurant by my parents house that has the BEST carne asada burritos. I would choose them for every meal if we lived close.

Afterwards we picked up kids and Travis watched basketball while I dived into the third maze runner book.

And for your enjoyment, a book review:




Guys I did it, I finished Les Mis. I mostly finished on our trip to mexico (1300 pages) but things got so crazy when we got back that it took forever for me to get through those last 160 pages.

I LOVE this book. Like love a lot. I was so surprised at how easy and intriguing of a read it was. I never wanted to put it down. I also love the language from that time the book was written so long ago and I am sad we have lost the beauty of speaking from that time.

Seriously if you love the story from the play or the movie, you have to read the book, it is so much better. There is so much of the story that those other mediums just don't have the time to cover. I mean it is a 1500 page book for crying out loud!

No comments