2/11/14

Wow I have not been this sick in a long time. I woke up and felt awful, I couldn't get out of bed. Travis left for school and I emailed my professor that I wouldn't be in that day.



I moved to the couch after a couple of hours, made myself some breakfast and watched some figure skating on the olympics. To quote my friend Annette, Me watching the Olympics: "oh wow, that was impressive!" announcer: "ANOTHER DISASTROUS MISTAKE!" hahahaha I love her. and totally identify with this. Some of the pairs skating looked flawless and they got like 20th place. 

I tried to do a couple of hours of work after that, It was difficult to focus with such a cloudy head. The worst thing about being sick is that you think its gonna be fun sitting around watching tv, but after a couple of hours I get bored and want to get my stuff done. I also had to cancel a bunch of plans I was really excited about due to being sick. Oh well. Maybe next week I'll get to have fun. 

After attempting to work, I watched some parks and rec (okay like 5 episodes) with Travis. When he left again for class I started ready Elizabeth Smart's book, My story. I was captivated for the next 4 hours. It was an emotional roller coaster, but worth the read. 

No comments