Girls Can


I don't support covergirl, but I loved this video they put together. Girls and women all over the world are told things they can't do. I love when someone tells me I can't do something, it gives me even more motivation to prove to myself and to that I can. 

I never thought growing up that my life would turn out the way it is now. I never thought I could graduate college, get a masters degree, and have a fullfilling and impactful full time job and be married to an amazing man. I didn't even know I wanted those things until I was older. I think everyone should have the chance to do exactly what they want to without scorn or judgement. I don't care what that is either if you want to be a stay at home mom or dad, have a career, go out on a limb with an innovative idea, be creative, I think it's great. I support people doing what they love. 

Do what you want, do it well, and forget about people who try to bring you down. 

No comments