2/4/13

So it turns out I am a monster when I am tired. This morning Travis tried waking me up and I started having a conversation with him and was angry that he had no idea what I was talking about. I called him a brat and rolled over and went back to sleep. WHHHAAATTT??? I barely remember. I am turning into my mother. haha

In other news, I watched The Boy in Striped Pajamas today. Has anyone seen this? It is heart wrenching. I teared up for sure. I can't imagine having grown up in Germany as a member of a Jewish family in a work camp or in a family that supported Hitler, both would have been awful.
 

I had the awesome job of collecting some survey data from youth in line for an emo/goth concert in Murray (cool job right?). I was actually surprised by how non-stereotypical these youth were. The craziest thing I saw were some gauges (not that strange). We gave out hand warmers for the youth completing a pretty intense survey. They ate it up. It was like 20 degrees outside and some of them were just wearing tank tops. Apparently if you bring a jacket to these concerts you regret it once you get inside (just what they told me, don't understand, I never regret bringing a jacket). Some of them had been waiting for an hour already. yikes.

After my super hip job I went home and watched the bachelor with my bestie Adrienne. Love me some unreal drama! I love it and hate it. It's one of those shows I wish I didn't like because it is totally objectifying to both the men and women who are on the show, but it is just so entertaining!!! We ate some homemade creamy chicken noodle soup for dinner. It was pretty good, but I liked the other chicken noodle soup I made about a month ago better.


No comments