Me, on a business trip! cool.



I am currently writing this post from 39,000 feet in the air. Cool huh? the internet has been going in and out, but the fact that I can even have internet on a plane is pretty incredible.

I am on my way to Atlanta, GA for my first ever business trip. AHhh. I feel like an adult. Although probably just discounted that with my screaming. I cant really talk about the project other than its been a dream of mine to work on something like this, so thats cool.

I also get a free trip, which is always a good idea. Flight, hotel, transportation, etc. One of my best friends also lives in Atlanta, so I get to see her! Which is the best part. She is picking me up from the airport tonight. I dont have anywhere to be, so I get to hang out with her. I think we are going to a ferris wheel, then to some dinner and dessert. Classic girls date hahaha.

I will be sad to be away from Travis for 2 days, but at least we can talk and text. 2 days is the longest we've been apart since we got married. We've done a night before but it was usually less than 24 hours when he was on a scout campout.

It still feels weird having a real job and being a real adult, but this kind of cements it for me. My company feels good enough about me to represent the company thousands of miles away. Plus I hit my 6 month mark in 2 weeks, and I am still loving my job. My team lead says 6 months is the mark where you can really say that!

So I guess I have finally made it ;)


1 comment