The Great Gift Exchange 2014

This year I decided to participate in a blogger gift exchange. I have loved blogging this year and really getting into the blogging community! I have so many new friends!

One of those being Oak and Oats.

Elizabeth posted about the great gift exchange on her blog and I knew it would be so much fun to participate! I jumped at the chance of one more fun thing to do for Christmas.

I was matched up with Sarah Gaylor from 702 park project. It was so much fun to read her blog and get to know her! Sarah and her husband bought an incredible house that was earlier in their family, and have been restoring it. It is breathtakingly beautiful!!

Here are some pictures of the package I put together for her:






I tried to include sweet, pretty, fun little items, I hope she liked them!

My secret santa sent me delicious chocolates, nail polish, greeting cards, an ornament with my last name initial, and a lovely new mug with my initial on it!

It was so fun participating in this blog exchange, I loved getting to know some new bloggers because of it!


5 comments

  1. Agree with Robyn the Burt's Bees is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, those chapsticks look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I am glad you loved it - that burts bees?! SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, chapstick is ALWAYS a great gift in my book! That card is also so pretty!

    ReplyDelete