One year of bliss!!

I can't believe Travis and I have been married for a whole year already. It went by so fast!!! We have had some big things happen in that year!

- I graduated from my masters program
- Travis completed an incredible internship
- I got my first job with Orca Health, and lost it
- I got my incredible job at Qualtrics
- Travis started his Senior year at BYU (only 4 months to go)

I love my husband more today than the day that we got married. I love looking back on that wonderful day, but it was only the beginning of our love story. We love each other so much better, and have learned so much about each other over the last year.

Click here to see our wedding video.

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day!













12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! It's really just so crazy to me that it has already been a year! Time flies!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful beautiful pictures, I loved looking through them! Found you through Oak + Oats, you have a super cute blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year! LOVE your video - it is so darling. I had a very similar wedding dress, you looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lace wedding dresses are the most timeless :) At least I hope so haha

      Delete
  4. Awww you were such a beautiful bride! I clicked on your picture at Oak + Oats because of the lace on your dress as my dress also was covered with lace. My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary in October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am obsessed with lace and my dress! congrats to you too!

      Delete
  5. How exciting! What a beautiful wedding. Hope this coming year is just as exciting as the last!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! What lovely photos and congratulations on finishing your Master's Program! :) I like the colors of your bouquet and the accent purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much :) I was pretty happy with how things turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Even if there aren't as many big things, life as usual will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete