My after Half workout plan


When I am training for a half, I almost exclusively run, mostly because I feel more confident that way and I don't have 2 hours a day to exercise.

During the "off season" I like to switch it up.

Here are my plans post half:

Monday- 25 minutes running/15 minutes weights
Tuesday- Evening Yoga
Wednesday- Evening Yoga
Thursday-25 minutes running/15 minutes weights
Friday- Afternoon yoga
Saturday- Run/yoga if I can get it in

Now lets be honest, this isn't going to happen every week, but I love working out everyday and I love having goals. Being healthy is super important to me. I'm a huge believer that we create habits when we are young that will either help or hurt us throughout the rest of our lives.

Exercising is one goal I will always focus on because it makes you feel good, gives you endorphins (to make you happy and happy people just don't kill their husbands-Legally Blonde), and wards off disease, I mean how could I say no to that?

No comments