August goal setting

I am a very goal driven person. I make start of the year goals, summer goals, and weekly lists (which are basically weekly goals). So it only makes sense to start making monthly goals. haha

My other goals are very specific and measurable, Whereas I'd like my monthly goals to be different. These are the things I want to focus on in August. I think these will not only help me to meet my other goals, but will help me be more happy on a day to day basis.

1. Be more service oriented
2. Develop a love of scripture study
3. Go out of my comfort zone to make more friends

I think it is important when making goals to have them somewhere where you can see them every day, and to make them reachable. There is nothing fun about setting the bar way too high that you'll never be able to reach it. I try to set my goals just out of reach so I really have to try, but not fail miserably on a regular basis.

Also, I helped my friend Hailey move into her new house yesterday and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! but it made me want my own house even more... haha Despite that, its so fun to see where my friends lives are going and get to be apart of their happiness!!!


2 comments

  1. I need to copy all of these, hope you don't mind :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete