Late night cuddles

My favorite part of being married is the end of the day when its just me and Travis. After we get ready for bed we like to cuddle and talk and laugh before going to sleep. I look forward to this time everyday. I feel really lucky that my husband likes to cuddle so much. Also,


Last night I just was reminded just how much fun Travis and I have together. We were going to bed on time, but we just got to talking and laughing and didn't want to ruin the fun moment. We ended up going to bed way too late just staying up talking.

I love our life and can't wait to see how our relationship develops and gets stronger over the next couple years. We definitely have to work at making each other happy each day (me especially) but its worth it.


(My husband is a babe. Also, I want to go back to Mexico and just lay on the beach)


No comments