My fit bit stats

my big birthday present last week was a Fitbit. It's awesome. It tracks your steps, active minutes, distance, sleep and you can also track things like how much water you are drinking throughout the day.


Since I a training for another half marathon and want to be healthy in general this was a great gift for me. It has also made me a lot more aware of how much I sit during the day and some of my unhealthy habits.

Here are my stats from the last week:

Monday- Steps: 10,866, Active minutes: 63, Sleep: 7 hours and 7 minutes, Water: 74 oz
Tuesday- Steps: 14,722, Active minutes: 64, Sleep: 7 hours and 39 minutes, Water: 41 oz
Wednesday- Steps: 9,537, Active minutes: 42, Sleep: 8 hours and 11 minutes, Water: 58 oz
Thursday- Steps: 8,436, Active minutes: 42, Sleep: 7 hours and 42 minutes, Water: 49 oz
Friday- Steps: 6,624, Active minutes: 12, Sleep: 7 hours and 19 minutes, Water: 51 oz
Saturday- Steps: 13,160 Active minutes: 46, Sleep: 7 hours and 45 minutes, Water: not logged
Sunday- Steps: 3,005, Active minutes: 4, Sleep: 8 hours and 21 minutes, Water: not logged

I only made it to my goal of 10,000 steps 3 days this week. My new goal is to make that no matter what, which means I will be going on a lot of walks after work!!

I also want to make sure I am getting at least 8 hours of sleep which means I need to be in bed at 10pm because Travis and I always talk for at least a half hour and sometimes more.

If I see some improvements this week I'll make some new goals!



No comments