One year ago





Last night we got the go to the Real Salt Lake game with our friends Sarah and Andrew! IT POURED RAIN THE WHOLE FIRST HALF. We were drenched and they wouldn't let us use our umbrellas. It was still a lot of fun though! And we went to Zupas before and that's always delicious.

It just reminded me of the last RSL game we attended, in May, when it rained the entire game! It was when me and Travis had first started dating. I had surprised him with the game and it was pretty darn miserable, but quite the experience.  After the game we drove home and changed and cuddled up to get warm on the love sac in his apartment. I fell asleep in his arms, and he whispered "I love you" to me for the first time (He didn't tell me about this until we were engaged). That was only like 3 weeks into our dating. A couple weeks later we said it for real. I make him tell me the story all the time, because it has become one of my sweetest memories.


No comments