We like to be adventurous

I got into work today and my co-worker was like so what earth shattering activity did you do this weekend?

Apparently me and travis do fun stuff a lot.

And thinking about it, he is totally right, Travis and I make a huge effort to plan fun adventurous things. Why would we stay home and watch tv when we can go hiking, biking, horseback riding, zip lining, or boating?

I am the kind of person that needs variety in life so I do try to plan fun things at least every other week. We don't go out to dinner and a movie very often because of this!

We budget for fun. Right now its easy because we are both working full-time, but even when I am the only working full time we will make it a priority, and a lot of the things we do don't cost a lot of money. It's all about planning.

For example, tonight Travis and I are going to an RSL game with some friends, and its free!

Next weekend we will be boating, and the weekend after we will be adventuring through Seattle, getting in as much fun before Travis starts school again. I love our adventurous little life.









2 comments

  1. So cute! I think making time for those things are so important as well! Gotta live it up while you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously. I can't imagine just sitting at home all the time, I am antsy to get out! haha I feel like its the get it out while we don't have kids mentality. But I am sure I'll feel the same when we do have kids! They'll just come with us haha

      Delete