Delicious recipes I've tried recently

Follow the great recipes Ive tried board. These are tried and true, I don't post anything that I didn't love.



Oh my gosh. This is probably the best pasta dish I have made from pinterest. You have to try it. Incredible. And it has veggies! 



I love this recipe because it have 5-7 ingredients and took 10 minutes to whip up. I would probably lower the amount of chicken stock to 4 cups next time tho. I also used black beans, which I like the best. 




We've been experimenting with tomato basil soup recipes lately and this is the best one we have found so far. Add a little orzo pasta and it feels like you are right at Zupas! 




Another recipe to rave about. So easy and delicious. We heated up some uncooked tortillas and filled them with this as well as some guacamole. Couldn't get any better. 


No comments